What We Offer
From as little as 2 vehicles, to over 600 vehicles, Fleetcover has the experience you need to successfully administer your Fleet insurance and provide you with the timely advice you need.
We have access to a wide-range of insurer markets from big-brand household names, through to specialist underwriters and Lloyds syndicates, and can provide you with market quotations to give you a real sense of value.
We offer the following services as standard, as part of our commitment to you:-
- Savings on your fleet insurance renewal
- Comprehensive fleet review
- Strategic marketing to our panel of insurers
- In house claims department
- Access to risk management
- Excellent customer service from our knowledgeable team of experts
- Timely, personal and private advice on your fleet insurance issues
Start the process of saving money on your fleet insurance renewal by calling us today, on 0345 224 5329 or by completing the online application form.
You might not trust your current broker to obtain you a competitive renewal premium in the first instance. If that is the case and you would prefer a fleet specialist to handle your renewal, why not transfer your fleet to us. We will conduct a full marketing exercise for you whilst also negotiating with your existing insurer to ensure that we obtain the best quotation possible for your renewal. Speak to us today for more information on transferring your fleet policy to us, free of charge.
Importantly, we recognise that the majority of our new clients come to us because they have been let down by their own insurance broker. Whether it has been a last-minute discussion over your Motor Fleet insurance, leaving you nowhere to go, or an increase in premium where you feel more could have been done.
We have no right to keep our clients, and can only earn their loyalty by giving them value, excellent service and claims-handling, and most importantly, timely advice on their Fleet insurance and premium costings.
Our Breakdown Cover
Once your fleet insurance is in place, why not consider a comprehensive breakdown policy to run alongside it?
Our Fleet breakdown policy will provide cover for any size of fleet from 1 vehicle upwards and we can cover vehicles including, cars, vans, coaches and trucks up to 44 tonne. Premiums are competitively priced for individual vehicles, with a discount of up to 25% available for larger fleets.
We offer 3 levels of cover which all include the following benefits as standard:
- Mechanical breakdown cover
- Recovery home or original destination if repairs cannot be carried out at roadside
- Accident or vandalism cover
- Fire, theft or attempted theft cover
- Flat battery, loss or breakage of keys cover
- Lack of fuel cover
- Accidental damage to tyres cover including punctures for motorcycles
- SMS text messaging service to mobile phone callers advising them of ETA of our operator
PLUS the added benefits of
- FREE 48 hrs car hire
- FREE Medical Recovery
- FREE Message relay service
- FREE Map service
Why your Fleet Insurance is expensive
If you feel that you are paying too much for your fleet insurance then our experience would indicate that you probably are. We can quickly find out for you.
You may be paying over the odds for your fleet insurance because your current broker has not placed your fleet insurance renewal at the top of their list of priorities. Last minute conversations with your broker regarding your fleet insurance renewal may be a scenario that you are all too familiar with.
Other indications that your broker is not working in your best interests may include:-
- You constantly get your renewal terms just before your renewal date.
- You get your renewal premium but there is a vehicle on the schedule that you sold 6 months ago or there is a vehicle on your schedule showing the wrong registration number.
- You ask for a copy of your claims experience and your broker makes a dozen excuses for not giving it to you straight away.
- Your insurance broker gives you your renewal premium. You ask for a copy of your claims experience so that you can shop around, and your current Broker advises you that there is probably some movement in the renewal premium and they will get back to you. Miraculously, they do get back to you and with an improved renewal price as well.
- You ask for a copy of your claims experience and your current Broker asks you to let them know if you get any better prices and they will ask your current insurer to reduce your renewal premium.
If you have experience of any of the above scenarios, our experience tells us that there is a high likelihood that you will be overpaying for your fleet insurance….probably by a significant amount. You should contact us immediately to discover how much we can save you on your fleet insurance.
Another reason that you may be paying too much for your fleet insurance may be because you have a high number of claims on your claims experience. We can help with this too.
We cannot stop you having claims. However, we can make sure that there are no claims on your claims experience that shouldn’t be there. (Please refer to our section on how insurance premiums are calculated)
We specifically refer to non fault claims. Unlike a lot of insurance brokers, we handle our claims in house which means we control the claims process from the beginning to the end, and we do not report non fault claims to your insurer.
To protect your claims experience we deal with non fault claims directly with the third party insurers. We have the resources to do this. If you are not sure whether your current broker handles your claims in house, have a look at your claims experience. If there are any non-fault claims showing on your claims experience, this is a good sign that your current broker doesn’t handle your claims in house. Any claim that shows up on your claims experience, will have an impact on your loss ration and ultimately your renewal premium.
Your own insurer will not pay out in a non fault claim and you should not pay more for your fleet insurance, because there are non fault claims on your claims experience, that needn’t be there.