Here at Fleetcover, we don’t just help you find the best fleet insurance, we also offer comprehensive fleet breakdown cover.
If you’re looking for a fleet breakdown comparison, we have a number of providers working with us and can offer great prices starting from just £35 for UK Local Cover!
Our breakdown cover policies are bespoke to your current fleet (with a minimum of 2 vehicles).
- Car Breakdown Cover
- Van Breakdown Cover, including Catering Vans
- HGV and Truck Breakdown Cover, with trucks up to 44 tonnes
- Taxi and Minibus Breakdown Cover
- Small, Medium, Large and Double Coach Breakdown Cover
- Grey Fleet Cover
Business Breakdown Cover for your fleet
We recognise that every business is unique; as such, we can tailor your breakdown policy to suit your business’s individual requirements. We offer plans that allow multiple vehicle types to sit under one policy – this way, you don’t have the added stress of paying for and managing multiple policies.
Our simple and detailed policies ensure that your business vehicles have the right level of breakdown cover, so your business can continue to run smoothly with minimal disruption.
For larger fleets, we have special discounted rates of up to 25% off.
Types of Fleet Breakdown Cover
We offer 4 main types of fleet breakdown cover:
- UK Local Cover (starting at £35)
- Recovery to a suitable garage or a destination of your choice up to 10 miles from the scene of the breakdown.
- Issues dealt with: Electrical or mechanical failure, lack of fuel, misfuel, flat battery or puncture to the vehicle which immediately renders the vehicle immobilised.
- UK Local and National Cover (starting at £41)
- UK Wide Cover
- Plus all of the above
- UK Local, National and Doorstep Cover (starting at £51)
- Home Start
- Plus all of the above
- UK and European Cover (starting at £66)
- Roadside assistance in the UK and Europe
- Plus all of the above
In addition to the above, all levels will cover:
- We will provide up to £250 towards the reasonable cost of alternative transport or a hire vehicle up to 1600cc.
- Also, we will provide up to £150 towards the reasonable cost for one person to return and collect the repaired vehicle.
Emergency Overnight Accommodation:
- We will provide up to £150 for a lone traveller or £75 per person towards the reasonable cost of overnight accommodation. This includes breakfast for the passengers whilst your vehicle is being repaired. The maximum payment per incident is £500.
- You will get to send out two messages; these could be to your home or your place of work.
- If you lose, break or lock your keys within your vehicle, we will pay for the callout and mileage charges back to the recovery operator’s base or preferred destination if closer.
Caravans and Trailers:
- If fitted with a standard 50mm tow ball coupling hitch and not exceeding 7 metres (23 feet) in length (not including the length of the A-frame and hitch), then your caravan trailer will be recovered with your vehicle at no extra cost.
Fleet Breakdown Cover Benefits
Fleet breakdown cover provides masses of benefits to fleets of all sizes.
Not only is it easier to maintain your fleet when each vehicle comes under one comprehensive policy, but you’re guaranteed to save money in comparison to taking out multiple policies.
Our fleet breakdown cover even has the added benefits of:
- FREE 48-hour Car Hire
- FREE Medical Recovery
- FREE Message Relay Service
- FREE Map Service
If you want to learn more about fleet breakdown cover, read our detailed guide on our blog for more.
What size fleets do you offer breakdown cover for?
We offer comprehensive breakdown cover to fleets of all sizes and even offer special discounts for significantly large ones.
We do however, have a 2 vehicle minimum for your fleet to qualify for our policy.
What type of vehicles do you offer breakdown cover for?
A fleet under our policy can be made up of any vehicles, including:
Just let us know what vehicles you want covering and we’ll talk you through your options.
What is the benefit of fleet insurance over individual insurance?
Fleet breakdowns can cause significant problems within a business. With our policy, all of your vehicles are protected and can be recovered swiftly should they have a fault and need professional assistance.
Fleet breakdown insurance is also much cheaper than taking out multiple policies to cover each vehicle in a fleet. Even if you only own 2 vehicles, having them under one policy is far easier to track and much more cost effective.
To learn more about our fleet breakdown cover options for your business, please get in touch with our friendly team by calling us on 0345 224 5329.