Get a quote from an insurance professional today0345 224 5329
What does HGV and truck breakdown cover include?
HGV and truck breakdown cover usually includes the cover for:
- Vehicles covered from 3.5 tonne GVW to HGVs up to 44 tonnes GVW
- Vehicles up to 15 years old
- Roadside assistance anywhere in the UK, including breakdowns in your own premises
- Nationwide recovery/onward travel
- Roadside repair and recovery up to 3 hours
- Loss of keys, flat batteries
- Tyre failures or punctures
- Up to 4 callouts per vehicle per year
- Carriage of own goods and haulage
How much does HGV breakdown cover cost?
HGV breakdown cover can depend on a number of factors, such as the types and sizes of vehicles you have in your HGV fleet.
At FleetCover, we can provide tailored HGV breakdown cover alongside your regular fleet insurance policies, to perfectly suit your business needs.
Our dedicated blog also discusses how you can reduce HGV fleet costs with risk management.
Can you insure a fleet of HGVs for breakdown?
Yes, at FleetCover, we provide specialist HGV, Lorry and truck fleet insurance policies for a variety of different types of fleets, which includes breakdown cover as well.
The best way to understand how much HGV breakdown insurance would cost you and your business is to speak with our team. Call us today on 0345 224 5329, let us know the details of your fleet and daily operations and we’ll do the rest.